- Commercial grade padlock features superior protection from drilling and prying
- 1-3/4" (44mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength
- 15/16" (24mm) tall, 5/16" (8mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual locking levers provide extra pry resistance
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking
- Description: Keyed Different Commercial Boxed
- Lock Style: Keyed
- Environment: Indoors | Outdoors
- Lock Up Value: Low/Medium
- Keying Type: Keyed Different
- Body Width: 1-3/4"
- Related: 1D, 1TRILJ, 1KA, 1KALF, 1KALJ, 1KALN, 1LF, 1LJ, 1LN
I lost the keys for my padlock. Is it possible to obtain new keys?
It may be possible to obtain replacement keys for your padlock ONLY if you know the key number. The key number is stamped on the original keys provided with your lock. If you do not know the key number, it is possible to obtain additional keys from a locksmith who can impression your lock. If you do know the key number, go to a locksmith or local hardware store to order keys. Please note that the locksmith will charge you a fee for this service. Not all Locksmiths, Hardware Stores or Home Centers offer this service; please phone ahead.
Can Master Lock keep a record of my combination or key number for me?
Master Lock provides an exciting online tool called masterlockvault.com that allows you to store up to five combinations and/or key numbers in a secure database. You can access your combos 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
"I have a Master padlock that my Grandfather gave me. He told me a story about how during the Depression his father went out and bought this lock to stop a thief from stealing gas from his garage. He told me that he took the lock out of service in 2000 when his Mom passed away. If you ask me a lock that still works after being used for about seventy years is one lock that is Tough Under Fire. I have the lock and an original key."
- Michael Bane