- Allows TSA screeners to inspect and relock baggage without damaging the lock
- Unique flexible cable resists abuse from baggage handling equipment
- 3 dial, set-your-own combination convenience
- Easy to set & reset
- Matching lock and cable coordinate with popular baggage colors
- Bright colors simply baggage identification
- 1-1/8" (29mm) wide durable metal body
- Each package contains one lock
- Description: Retail Carded
- Lock Style: Combination
- Environment: Indoors
- Lock Up Value: Low/Medium
- Body Width: 1-1/8"
How do I set or reset a Master Lock luggage lock that has a resettable “Set-Your-Own” combination? I would like to reset the lock to a different combination, but have lost the instructions for this. Can you help me?
Click on the PDF below that matches your lock model number for instructions on how to change/reset the combination:
Model # 620 and 630 Luggage Lock
Model # 646 and 647 Luggage Lock
Model # 4680 TSA Approved Master Travel Sentry™ Certified lock
Model # 4684 TSA Approved Master Travel Sentry™ Certified lock
Model # 4687 TSA Approved Master Travel Sentry™ Certified lock
Model # 4688 TSA Approved Master Travel Sentry™ Certified lock
Model # 4691 TSA Approved Master Travel Sentry™ Certified lock
Note: Once the lock is set, there is no way to open it without the combination. Please make sure you record your NEW combination in a safe place.
Store your combination at www.masterlockvault.com - a FREE service from Master Lock! The Master Lock Vault provides a safe & convenient place to store all of your confidential data for quick & easy access from your PC, iPhone, or any other mobile devices!
4688 TSA-Accepted Padlocks - Training
The No. 4688D luggage lock from Master Lock is TSA-approved, allowing TSA screeners to inspect and relock baggage without damage to your locks. The 4688D features a unique, flexible cable that resists baggage handling abuse, an easily resettable, 3-dial combination, matching lock and cable color, and 1-1/8" (29mm) wide durable metal body.