- Ideal for harsh outdoor conditions - exclusive Weather Tough® cover protects lock from water, ice, dirt and grime
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications
- 2-1/8" (54mm) heavy steel body withstands physical attack
- 1-1/8" (29mm) tall, 5/16" (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying
- High security, rekeyable 5-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick
- Description: Keyed Different Commercial Boxed
- Lock Style: Keyed
- Environment: Indoors | Outdoors | Severe Use
- Lock Up Value: Low/Medium | High
- Keying Type: Keyed Different
- Body Width: 2-1/8"
- Related: 6121KA, 6121KALF, 6121KALJ, 6121LF
Can Master Lock keep a record of my combination or key number for me?
Master Lock provides an exciting online tool called masterlockvault.com that allows you to store up to five combinations and/or key numbers in a secure database. You can access your combos 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How can I obtain a Laser Engraving Order Form for your ProSeries® Aluminum, Solid Brass, Weather Tough or Shrouded padlocks?
Click here for the ProSeries® Aluminum & Solid Brass Padlocks Laser Engraving Form and click here for the Pro Series® WeatherTough/Shrouded Padlocks Laser Engraving Form.
I lost the keys for my padlock. Is it possible to obtain new keys?
It may be possible to obtain replacement keys for your padlock ONLY if you know the key number. The key number is stamped on the original keys provided with your lock. If you do not know the key number, it is possible to obtain additional keys from a locksmith who can impression your lock. If you do know the key number, go to a locksmith or local hardware store to order keys. Please note that the locksmith will charge you a fee for this service. Not all Locksmiths, Hardware Stores or Home Centers offer this service; please phone ahead.
"Master Lock's slogan for their padlocks is TOUGH UNDER FIRE!
Here is proof! These locks come from the railways and are used to lock up track side boxes. Copper thieves could not open the box, so in frustration tried to burn the padlocks open.
Well, the results are fantastic, the Master locks ARE tough under fire - these locks still operate after being torched!
- Robert Pullinger