- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications
- Lock body conceals shackle - defeats attempts to pry and cut
- 2-7/8" (73mm) wide hardened solid steel body withstands forcible attacks
- 3/8" (9mm) diameter boron alloy shackle
- High security, rekeyable 6-pin cylinder with spool pins is virtually impossible to pick
- Description: Keyed Different Commercial Boxed
- Lock Style: Keyed
- Environment: Indoors | Outdoors | Severe Use
- Lock Up Value: Low/Medium | High
- Keying Type: Keyed Different
- Body Width: 2-7/8"
- Related: 6270KA
I lost the keys for my padlock. Is it possible to obtain new keys?
It may be possible to obtain replacement keys for your padlock ONLY if you know the key number. The key number is stamped on the original keys provided with your lock. If you do not know the key number, it is possible to obtain additional keys from a locksmith who can impression your lock. If you do know the key number, go to a locksmith or local hardware store to order keys. Please note that the locksmith will charge you a fee for this service. Not all Locksmiths, Hardware Stores or Home Centers offer this service; please phone ahead.
Can Master Lock keep a record of my combination or key number for me?
Master Lock provides an exciting online tool called masterlockvault.com that allows you to store up to five combinations and/or key numbers in a secure database. You can access your combos 24 hours a day, seven days a week.